Bugaboo II Interchange Parka
Keep things warm, dry, and simple during any season with the Bugaboo Interchange II Parka. The outer jacket features a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane that has all critical seams sealed so no moisture can permeate the jacket keeping him dry and comfortable no matter the weather conditions. This layer also features an Omni-Heat reflective lining that traps heat in and reduces the need for bulky layers so he can have full freedom of movement during play. The inside, zip-out removable layer is a Matte Face Windbreaker fleece that he can wear during blustery spring and fall days. For even further seasonal versatility, the hood is taffeta lined, removable, and adjustable for ultimate comfort no matter the temperatures.
He'll love the versatility of his jacket, but you'll love the Outgrown grow system the jacket is equipped with that allows the sleeves to be extended so you can say goodbye to buying a new jacket every season to keep up with your growing boy. You'll also love the multiple pocket opportunities to pack him full of snacks and hand-warmers. When you send him off to ski lessons, you can be sure he'll be able to stay more organized thanks to the media and goggle pocket enabling him to focus on his instructor instead of looking for lost items.
- 3-in-1 jacket for multi-season comfort
- Waterproof Omni-Tech membrane keeps moisture at bay
- Omni-Heat liner traps heat, reduces the need for bulky layers
- Outgrown grow system allows multiple seasons use for growing kid
- Removable, adjustable hood for all weather versatility
- Media and goggle pocket provide organization for days on slopes
- Item #COL02D2
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] Omni-Heat (100% polyester)
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% polyester, [lining] Matte Face Windbreaker (100% polyester)
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- storm, removable, adjustable, taffeta lined
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 6, 2019
This is an awesome jacket. I love the 3in1 technology.
November 16, 2018
Thinner than expected
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
First off, I ordered a M (10-12) for my 6 year old son and i was nervous it was going to be huge on him, but its not! It fits him pretty good with lots of room to grow in to. Hes short and chubby for his age and usually wears a size 8 or 10-12 depending what brand. Don't get me wrong, it is big on him but it doesn't look bad. I ordered the black plaid and for him and I love it! It really is a beautiful jacket. For the price i paid, i was honestly expecting something a little thicker.. It has the interchangeable fleece on the inside but the outside is VERY thin.. He will need to layer up when it gets really cold, this jacket alone will not keep him warm. I'm a little bummed but my son loves it so we will keep it.