Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Alpine Action II Jacket
When his pizza turns into french fries and the bunny slope gets ditched for black diamonds, you know it's time for Columbia's Alpine Action II Jacket. Watching him grow up can be tough, but with the extendable sleeve lengths featured in the Outgrown Extend System, you'll at least feel better about not having to buy a new jacket every year.
Growth spurt after growth spurt, winter after winter, the waterproof shell will keep your growing boy dry. Its breathable qualities help to ensure that he won't get bogged down from sweat when he's racing to get ahead of his friends, while the combination of reflective lining and 100g Microtemp XF II insulation work to keep him warmer for longer. The insulation stacks up heat around his torso and arms while the lining returns body heat back to where he needs it. With reliable winter protection out of the way, all you need to do is try to keep up with him. Good luck!
- Insulated winter jacket for your growing shredder
- Waterproof, breathable outer layer fends off the elements
- Synthetic insulation packs the heat
- Lined with heat reflecting cells returns body heat by the torso
- Adjustable sleeve lengths help to alleviate growing pains
- Hood adjusts to fit over ski helmet
- Equipped with shred-ready ski pass pocket
- Power skirt features a silicone gripper to keep snow out
- Item #COL03DS
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.