Ready for action.
When his pizza turns into French fries, the bunny slope gets ditched for black diamonds, and the music in headphones sounds more like robots than instruments, you know it’s time for Columbia’s Alpine Action II Jacket for Boys. Watching you’re the boy in your life growing up to be a pre-teen is never easy, but with the extendable sleeve lengths featured in Columbia’s Outgrown Extend System, it will at least feel better in your bank account.
Growth spurt after growth spurt, winter after winter, the waterproof shell will keep your growing boy dry. Its breathable qualities help to ensure that he won’t get bogged down from sweat when he’s racing to get ahead of his friends and frozen on the chairlift ride back up to the top. Plus, a combination of reflective lining and 100g Microtemp XF II insulation work to keep him warmer for longer. The insulation stacks up heat around his torso and arms while the lining returns body heat back to where he needs it. With reliable winter protection out of the way, all you need to do is try to keep up with him. Good luck!
- Insulated winter jacket for your growing shredder
- Waterproof, breathable outer layer fends off the elements
- Synthetic insulation packs the heat
- Lined with heat reflecting cells returns body heat by the torso
- Adjustable sleeve lengths help to alleviate growing pains
- Hood adjusts to fit over ski helmet
- Equipped with shred-ready ski pass pocket
- Power skirt features a silicone gripper to keep snow out
- Item #COL01RF