Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a color:Dolphin Heather/Sea Ice
Select a size:
Alpine Action II Jacket
When your little one has been in the kid carrier while mom and dad are skiing and are old enough to try it on their own, slip them into the Columbia Alpine Action II Jacket for a day of learning on the slopes. The waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech membrane keeps them dry all day, and Microtemp synthetic insulation wraps them in a cozy shell that keeps them warm. The Columbia Outgrown system can be snipped at the seams when they hit a growth spurt, and a fleece-lined adjustable storm hood protects their face from the bitter cold. Zippered pockets keep their snacks secure, and adjustable cuffs seal out any wind and snow.
- Teach them to hit the slopes in this toddlers ski jacket
- Omni-Tech membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Microtemp synthetic insulation is lightweight and warm
- Omni-Heat reflects your body's heat back for added warmth
- Zippered pockets securely hold snacks and ski pass
- Adjustable cuffs seal out wind and snow
- Item #COL03EX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.