Following in the footsteps of other Club Ride pieces, the Revolution Pant combines casual styling, clean lines, and performance-oriented materials to create a pant that keeps you warm and dry when riding in inclement weather, while being perfectly at home when you hit the pub post-ride. The stretchy, double-weave softshell preserves body heat and maintains mobility on the bike, while the DWR-coating sheds moisture to keep you warm and dry throughout the ride. Articulated knees and crotch gussets further improve comfort on the bike, with numerous pockets to store your ride supplies and essentials.
- Softshell MTB pants for cold and wet conditions
- Windproof, water-resistant fabric helps keep you warm & dry
- Stretchy material won't hamper movement on the bike
- Casual styling can be worn for post-ride endeavors
- Articulated knees & crotch gussets improve comfort and mobility
- Numerous pockets for storing phone, nutrition, & essentials
- Reflective accents improve visibility to others during low light
- Item #CLB004P
- Q & A
Great quality, weird fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The fabric is excellent on these, slight stretch, durable, and breathable. Not sure why they're so tight on the thighs and loose at the ankles. They don't actually get caught on the chain ring, but they have a nice coating of oil at the end of a ride from rubbing the chain each revolution.