Some things are best left unchanged, like the Clark Desert Boot. Sporting the same look for over 60 years, the Desert Boot complements your style at all ages and in all venues, be it a pool hall or the Tate Modern.
- Classic boot to wear anywhere to celebrate vintage style
- Iconic lace up inspired by WWII British officers' boots
- Leather and suede uppers offer a sophisticated aesthetic
- Crepe sole offers durable traction on urban surfaces
- Item #CLA006M
- Q & A
Classy and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These boots are my favorite, have owned two pairs of them. Definitely recommend ordering a half size up- I typically wear a 6.5 but ordered an 7 and am happy with my decision. They're super comfortable and aesthetically a crowd pleaser. Would recommend buying leather protectant before using them.