ZX/2 Classic Sandal
This particular Chaco ZX/2 Classic Sandal is the limited edition collaboration with the National Park Foundation. The strap design is inspired by Rocky Mountain National Park and is made in the USA. It offers streamlined support for the adventurous hiker, seasoned paddler, and casual wearer. The double-strapped webbing provides a custom fit with its pull-through adjustment and secure toe loop. Preventing the straps from slipping, the ladder lock buckle cinches tightly to eliminate excess movement during active wear.
Multiple features ensure you'll be comfortable and get the most out of every adventure in the ZX/2. For example, the textured polyurethane footbed keeps your feet from sliding around, especially during water immersion and humid weather. A LUVSEAT midsole cushions your every step with its ergonomic, women-specific design. Finally, the rugged ChacoGrip rubber sole with 3mm lugs offers stability across rough terrain and slippery shorelines.
- National Park Foundation collaboration sandal for summer adventures
- Strap design inspired by Rocky Mountain National Park, made in USA
- Webbing upper wraps around foot and through midsole for custom fit
- Toe loop is also adjustable and gives a more secure fit and feel
- LUVSEAT PU midsole is durable, cushions the foot through every step
- ChacoGrip rubber sole offers stability across wet and dry surfaces
- Shoe has a vegan-friendly construction for sustainability
- Item #CHA008O