Old style for today's trails.
Excellent for tackling the trail out your back door, or halfway around the world, the Chaco Men's Frontier Waterproof Boot is a sure bet for slaying miles and getting to the next camp just over the horizon. Made from a full-grain leather, the Frontier's upper features a waterproof membrane and sealed seams, so you can clomp strait through running springs, mud puddles, and fresh snowmelt without risking saturating your feet. The metal lacing eyelets and hooks guarantee a snug fit that'll cut down on blisters. Plus, the Frontier includes Chaco's podiatrist-approved Luvseat footbed, so your feet will get the support they need when you're pounding out two miles or 20.
- A rugged pair of boots for hiking and backpacking
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry from rain and mud
- Durable full-grain leather upper can take a beating
- Seams are sealed to prevent moisture from entering
- Metal lacing eyelets and hooks assure a snug fit
- Luvseat footbed is podiatrist-approved for healthy feet
- ChacoGrip sole is burly outside and non-marking indoors
- Item #CHA006F