Select style & size:Select options
Big fun comes in small packages.
Cataract Oars has been in the business of rafting and drift-boat accessories for years, but instead of focusing solely on the river, the designers turned their eyes to the world of kick boats and pontoons when they created the Kickboat Oar Shaft. This strong, lightweight paddle uses a multi-component composite shaft to deliver performance that flexes and rebounds like wood, but without the extra weight or need for maintenance. Cataract even included its tightly braided rope wrap around the shaft to quiet it against the boat on fishing days and protect the shaft when you dig deep and paddle hard. The end of the handle is notched, which lets you place your thumb in the notch so you can tell the orientation of the oar without taking your eyes off the line ahead of you.
- Ideal oar for small craft propulsion
- Composite construction offers stroke power with less weight
- Single- or two-piece shaft options for convenience
- Rope wrap section reduces noise while paddling
- Handle is notched at end for no-look orientation
- Covered grips for comfortable paddling
- Shaft accepts Mini Cutthroat and Mini Magnum blades
- Item #CTR000P