Select a Size
Select a Color
Sorpasso RoS Bib Tight
Chances are you’re mulling over how to stay warm and dry on winter rides across a wide range of conditions, from rain to wind, to freezing. The Castelli Sorpasso RoS Bib Tight is designed to expertly satisfy winter riding comfort across beautiful winter landscapes in the rain or shine. Castelli's familiar NanoFlex technology boasts improved water repellency, allowing the Sorpasso RoS Bib Tight to shed water with relative ease while maintaining enhanced breathability and warmth. As you're in the riding position, the anatomically mapped 3G paneling provides ample stretch to allow unrestricted movement at the knee and hip. Extra insulation comes from Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric, which is sewn to the upper front and thighs to maintain body heat to maximize winter performance.
The Sorpasso RoS Bib Tight uses Castelli's Progetto X2 Air seamless Donna chamois that is designed peak comfort and performance during long winter base miles. Reflective panels cover the calf zips for added security in low-light riding in the cold mornings, and the Sorpasso RoS is rated for rides ranging from 32-54 degrees F, which nets you four more degree resistance to the cold than does the bib-less Sorpasso design.
- Winter miles bib tight comforts and performs through rain or shine
- Nano Flex 3G fabrics feel soft and repel water under heavy clouds
- Heavier fabrics on front and legs provides muscle-specific insulation
- Designed for stretch and compression in all riding positions
- Reflective panels on calves add extra visibility for roadway safety
- Rated for rides ranging 32-54 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7E0
- [face fabric] Nano Flex 3G, [hips/thighs] Nano Flex Xtra Dry
- spring, fall, winter
- Progetto X2 Air seamless Donna
- lie-flat elastic straps
- calf piping
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 296g
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?