Perfetto RoS Black Out Long-Sleeve Jersey
Don't let the dark and dreary days of the cooler seasons keep you indoor-bound, don Castelli's Perfetto RoS Black Out Long-Sleeve Jersey and soar through cool miles with lightweight elemental protection to cut through showers and icy gusts. It's sleek silhouette pairs with top-tier tech to keep you going.
- Power through wind and rain with Castelli's latest Perfetto
- GORE Infinium 205 Warm fabric at front fights the elements, insulates
- Flexible back panel of GORE's Infinium 203 lets you move freely
- Breathable membranes enable exceptional moisture management
- Race-worthy cut sheds excess fabric for a form-fitting silhouette
- Contoured paneling is designed for bulk elimination in riding position
- Deter wheel spray from close fitting storm flap and drop tail hem
- Zippered vents at chest drop heat in a pinch
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve can be accessed with gloves on
- Bright reflective details boost low light visibility
- Item #CST00T8
- [front panels] GORE-TEX Infinium 205 Warm, [back panels] GORE-TEX Infinium 203 Stretch
- spring, fall, winter
- 2 rear, 1 pump sleeve
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2020
Fit is important
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 165 lbs
I've ordered countless Castelli items in the past month trying to get my new cycling kit dialed. Having never tried on Castelli gear before I have had to figure out how it fits me. The original Perfetto Long Sleeve Jersey fits like a glove! but they when they updated the piece to the RoS version the arm holes were created with much more fixed-stitch design with the arm holes now having little to no give and were very uncomfortable and tight regardless of position. I would love to have current options for the old version. I wear mediums across the board and slim-fit dress shirts in "15-1/2, 34". My measurements: 35" waist, 42.5" chest.
November 7, 2020
So you got an xl in comparison to a medium?!