When Castelli redesigned their wind vest and jacket, they understood we need a lightweight layer that protects from the wind, without making us catch the breeze like a sail. The Aria Vest combines a windproof front panel with a stretchy mesh back to keep the vest close to our body, helping us look every bit as classy with it on as when we’re riding in a jersey alone. This is the ideal vest to bring along on a ride to stay warmer on the descent. We barely notice its 60g in our pocket while climbing and certainly appreciate the protection from the wind on the way back to the cafe.
- An ultralight packable wind vest
- Windproof front panel protects from wind to keep warm
- Mesh back helps regulate temperature and maintains a slim fit
- Vest stashes in its own rear pocket when not in use
- Item #CSTZ7AH
- [front] windproof microfiber, [back] mesh
- spring, summer, fall
- 1 rear
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 29, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 165 lbs
My new favorite wind vest. Super light, folds down so never a reason not to bring it. I'm usually a Large in Castelli and I bought a L and an XL. The XL gives me some room to get my hand into my back jersey pockets and I like it better so I kept that one and returned the L.