Select style & size:Select options
Aero Pro Full-Zip Jersey
Castelli has been optimizing the aerodynamics of its cycling apparel as far back as 2006 with its first aero jersey built for road racing. Sure, skinsuits have been used for decades to shave seconds in TTs, but they all too often neglect moisture management not to mention the lack of rear pockets. Castelli's latest version of its slippery top, the Aero Pro Full-Zip Jersey, is the culmination of everything it's learned about material and design and is distilled into its fastest jersey to date, with a form-fit and fabrics to give you every advantage.
The Aero Pro Jersey is optimized at the real-world speeds we often find ourselves riding (18 - 34mph) and the human body makes up the majority of watt-sucking drag on our rides. The Velocity Rev2 fabric is both breathable to keep us comfortable during hard efforts and provides a slippery finish to help air move more efficiently past us on the bike. The drop tail provides better placement for the three rear pockets, while also keeping the jersey coverage where we need it when hammering in the drops.
- Castelli's fastest jersey thanks to CFD analysis
- Optimized fabric placement and seam construction reduces drag
- Airflow shoulder construction eliminates flapping material
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve slices through the wind
- 3D mesh back increases breathability
- YKK Vislon zipper helps dump excessive heat
- Drop tail provides a perfect pocket placement and improves the fit
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edges offer a seamless transition
- Item #CSTZ79W
- [front, sleeve] Velocity Rev2, [back] 3D mesh
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?