A Bloc Jersey
Going À bloc in cycling can take an entire winter of grueling interval sessions to unlock. That's why the Castelli A Bloc Jersey is so fitting for fair weather riding, as you can demonstrate the culmination of your off-season dedication. In cycling parlance, going À bloc means giving it all you have or riding as hard as you can, and the A Bloc jersey gives full license to attack the race as with everything you've got.
Castelli constructs the main body of the A Bloc from ProSecco Micromesh for extended breathability. Mesh side panels further boost ventilation, so you stay cooler on those fast group rides, and if it's still too warm, a full-length YKK Vislon zipper lets you quickly dump heat. Final material details include the Velocity Rev2 fabric on the sleeves offering a close-to-body fit for better aerodynamics and raw-cut endings for a smooth transition to your skin.
The jersey is finished off with an extended drop tail for more coverage and three rear pockets for hauling snacks, tubes, and reflective piping, helping increase your visibility in low light.
- Castelli's limited edition colorway jersey that celebrates riding all-out
- ProSecco Micromesh main body fabric keeps you drier
- Mesh side panels increase breathability
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on the sleeves offer a close-to-body fit
- Covered YKK Vislon zipper lets you easily dump heat
- Drop tail rear offers more coverage
- Three rear pockets haul ride food and flat fixing material
- Reflective piping increases visibility in low-light
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #CSTZ7G6
- [face fabric] ProSecco Micromesh, [side panels] mesh, [sleeves] Velocity Rev2
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year