Select a size:
The rain hasn’t let up all day, but Carhartt’s Shoreline Jacket for Women won’t let that keep you away from working on your dream home. The waterproof, breathable membrane, equipped with fully taped seams, is designed to keep water out and dissipate the build-up of sweat and moisture. Extra coverage comes from the detachable three-piece hood, which is deep enough to cover your forehead, while the interior cuffs help prevent water from dripping down your arms while using tools. And the drop tail hem keeps water away from the seat of your pants, which is awfully convenient when you finally sit down to have a snack.
- Rain jacket for defense against the storm
- Waterproof, breathable membrane stops rain in its tracks
- Three-piece hood detaches when you don’t need it
- Two-way zipper with storm front placket minimizes leaks
- Articulated elbows and adjustable cuffs enhance comfort
- Drawcord adjusts hem for protection from splashes
- Item #CHT00B6
- [laminate/membrane] Storm Defender, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester mesh (body), 100% nylon taffeta (arms)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- three-piece, detachable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 snap front, 2 zippered torso, 2 interior
- interior storm cuffs
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.