Rugged Flex Upland Field Pant
Go seamlessly from working in the fields to hiking in the hills with the Carhartt Rugged Flex Upland Field Pant. Made with a durable and stretchy canvas fabric, this pant is tough enough for work and comfortable enough for weekend recreation. With Rugged Flex technology and a gusseted crotch, the pant has a free range of motion that'll feel as great on the job as it does around town. Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR) has you protected against light rain or early snows, while Carstrong reinforcements in the front and back-half legs provide abrasion-resistant durability for long days of hard work and treks on overgrown trails. Its straight leg opening fits over steel-toed and hiking boots, and it has a secured right leg pocket that holds your cell phone so you can keep your other pockets open for gear, maps, and tools.
- A stretchy and durable pant for hard workers and hard adventurers
- Integrated stretch and gusseted crotch give you free range of motion
- DWR treatment keeps your protected when passing showers roll through
- Reinforced front legs and cuffs offer trail and work-ready toughness
- Straight leg opening fits over boots of all kinds
- Hand and rear pockets hold site maps and trail maps
- Right thigh pocket holds your cell phone to keep other pockets free
- Item #CHT00DY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 33x30
Carhartt does it again with an awesome pair of pants for upland hunting (or just traipsing around the woods). They run a touch small...I usually wear a 32x30 and bought the 33x30, fits perfect. The slight amount of spandex gives these just enough stretch. The photo doesn't depict the color correctly...these are actually two-tone, typical Carhartt brown with a darker brown on the front.