Wear it as you will.
Work, play, or a winter's walk, the Carhartt Men's Rugged Flex Rigby Shirt Jacket doesn't mind how you wear it. This fleece-lined shirt can be a jacket when you're working outside or a warm layer when there's snow on the ground. Constructed with Carhartt's Rugged Flex technology, you get just enough spandex for comfortable movement, while cotton keeps things nice and soft. A full row of snaps stay securely shut when you're shutting out a chilly wind, and its casual style pairs well with your work pants or favorite jeans.
- Fleece lined shirt jacket for work or play
- Breathable cotton includes spandex for stretch performance
- Soft lining adds warmth on a cold day
- Zippered pocket keeps your phone or wallet safe and sound
- Adjustable cuffs can be rolled up if you heat up
- Regular fit lets you layer it over or under other items
- Item #CHT00D6
- Q & A
Runs really big
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'2"
This jacket is awesome, but definitely does run a little big. I got my boyfriend his normal size for his birthday and it works since it's a jacket but if you want a slim fit, definitely size down.