The alternative to jeans.
Breaking in your work pants can leave you feeling restricted and uncomfortable. With Carhartt’s Rugged Flex Rigby Double-Front Pant, you get the flexibility and stretch you need when bending, kneeling, and walking from the very beginning. The rugged durability that has been chosen by craftsmen and outdoorsmen alike prevails in the double reinforced front panels and belt loops, as well as the variety of utility pockets, while the Rugged Flex technology offers a more immediately comfortable fit.
- A work pant that offers you the best of both worlds
- Heavyweight cotton with added spandex for better movement
- Reinforced front with cleanout opening for knee pads
- Straight leg opening wide enough to fit over boots
- Belt loops sewn on the seam for added strength
- Item #CHT00BU
- Q & A
Fire is hot.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my boyfriend who runs his own hardscaping company. He wanted a durable pant that looked a little nicer than his traditional double-fronts for his client-facing time. Everything was working out well until he burnt a hole right through them while kneeling on an open flame. We're coming back to buy more, but only after having an informational talk about how fire is hot.
Don't waste your time.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Got a size 30 and they felt great when I put them on but before the morning was over they felt more like a 32. The fabric used is not as tough as the typical carhartt and I would bet they would only last as long as my thin summer pants by Kühl. The stitching is great and won't be the weak link. The feel is great if they'd stay up. I have never really been a fan of carhartt and this has only confirmed that they aren't worth it. Don't waste your money.