All in a day's work.
- Utility overall designed for rough-and-tough hardworking men
- Stretch construction gives you freedom of movement
- Elastic and adjustable suspenders move with you and fit perfectly
- Extra utility pockets and hammer-loop for tools
- Chap-style double-front construction accommodates knee pads
- Overalls design built for urban sites, campgrounds, and ranches
- Item #CHT00CT
- Q & A
Necessary Work Garmet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32/30
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
I've spent my entire life doing all my roughneck work in retired clothes, never knowing the awesome advantages of a pair of Carhartt Bib Pants. These things are awesome! The pockets, the comfort, the flexibility, coverage and warmth you get just by wearing a bib. It changes the game of fall/wintertime outside work. Highly recommend. Unlike other carhartt product, these actually run true to size so order your size or larger if you want a loose fit.
All around hard workin pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 32x32
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 195lbs
I've used these overalls to work on my car, work in the garden, and even as a bibs spring skiing. I am a size 30 inseam, but found the length to not be that bad. However, I am size 33/34 waist and found the 32 on these pants to be pretty big.