All in a day's work.
How much wood does a Carhartt Rugged Flex Rigby Bib Pant chuck, if a Carhartt Rugged Flex Rigby Bib Pant could chuck wood? A lot. Built with Rugged Flex stretch technology and adjustable, elastic suspenders, this overall is designed to move with you as you chop wood, haul hay, frame a house, or crouch down by the bonfire with some Kentucky bourbon. A fully-lined kick-panel at the hem increases durability, knee-pad compatibility gives carpenter-friendly comfort, and ample utility pockets are intended for keeping your tools at your fingertips so you can complete you work load all in a day's time.
- Utility overall designed for rough-and-tough hardworking men
- Stretch construction gives you freedom of movement
- Elastic and adjustable suspenders move with you and fit perfectly
- Extra utility pockets and hammer-loop for tools
- Chap-style double-front construction accommodates knee pads
- Overalls design built for urban sites, campgrounds, and ranches
- Item #CHT00CT
98% cotton, 2% spandex canvas
1 zippere chest, 3 utility chest, 2 hand, 2 utility thigh