If it looks like the Carhartt Duck Vest and warms like the Carhartt Duck Vest, then it just might be the Carhartt Duck Vest. Designed for cold days of work out in the field or on the site, this vest features a durable cotton duck exterior that withstands damage from the constant wear and tear you'll put it through. This fabric is also wind and water resistant, ensuring that you won't have to run and hide when grey clouds appear. On the inside you've got super-warm polyester insulation giving you reliable core-warmth when you're out in the cold, as well as a smooth quilted lining that makes layering over your favorite sweatshirt easier than ever. To hold smaller tools, nails, and any other gear you might need you've got hand pockets and an inner storage pocket.
- A rugged insulated vest for cold days of working outside
- Durable cotton duck won't break down at the first sign of hard work
- Arctic-weight polyester insulation provides toasty core warmth
- WInd and water resistant for protection against inclement weather
- Quilted lining ensures easy layering
- Inner and outer pockets hold tools and essentials
- Item #CHT00AQ
- Q & A
Great extra layer
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
This is a great layer to get some work done in. Its a bit stiff but like all Carhartt it will be super comfy once it breaks in.