Dry Harbor Jacket
Zip up the Carhartt Dry Harbor Jacket to shelter yourself from oncoming storms while you finish the job at hand. This jacket boasts a 2L Rain defender, Storm Defender outer that fights off weather while allowing heat and moisture to escape to keep you sweat free. To make your job easier the built in hood features a visor to keep rain off your face, a plethora of pockets keep all your tools nearby, and adjustable cuffs keep your sleeves in place.
- Work jacket built to protect you from the elements
- Storm Defender is breathable and weather resistant
- 2L rain defender repels rain and keeps you moving
- Full taped seams further prevents moisture from penetrating
- Adjustable hood with visor keeps rain off your face
- Multitude of pockets keep all your tools in arms reach
- Item #CHT00GZ
- 2L Storm Defender (5.4 oz 100% nylon), Rain Defender (DWR)
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 g/m²
- Breathability Rating
- 5,000 g/m²
- fully taped
- adjustable, visor
- chest, two lower front, interior drop-in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 24, 2020
Don't waste your money
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 190 lbs
I BOUGHT THIS EXPECTING A RAIN JACKET. I FIGURED "CARHARTT HAS HIGH-QUALITY WORK CLOTHES, THEIR RAINGEAR SHOULD BE THE SAME." NOPE - WRONG. WORE IT FOUR TIMES. THE FIRST TIME, IT HELD UP OKAY IN RAIN FOR THREE HOURS - A LITTLE DAMP AT THE SEAMS, BUT MY LAYERS UNDERNEATH IT WERE MOSTLY DRY. BY THE FOURTH TIME (3 HOURS IN LIGHT RAIN), I WAS SOAKED THROUGH WITHIN ABOUT 40 MINUTES. REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE A $10 RAIN SHELL FROM DECATHALON THAT WORKS BETTER THAN THIS. SAVE YOUR MONEY - DON'T BUY THIS JACKET.