Cardiff Snowcraft Goat Pro Carbon Split Snowboard
Select style & size:Select options
Goat Pro Carbon Split Snowboard
A beefed-up version from Cardiff's flagship snowboard, the Goat Pro Carbon Splitboard is designed for experienced backcountry riders or for those who are looking for an insanely lightweight setup to get further and higher into the backcountry. Featuring Cardiff's Pro Carbon build, this lightweight and responsive carbon construction pairs with poplar and paulownia woods and aluminum for incredible weight savings and a responsive feel. The HALFcamber profile is uniquely designed to match the shape to the camber to add power while increasing forgiveness and float. Regardless of the terrain or snow type, grab the Goat Pro Carbon splitboard and be the master of the mountains.
- An incredibly lightweight splitboard for backcountry enthusiasts
- HALFcamber adds power while increasing forgiveness and float
- Size-dependant medium to stiff flex gives response and stability
- Directional shape sinks the tail and adds power to the back foot
- BUTTERblunt nose and WINGtail increases ability to pop and butter
- Pro Carbon core combines lightweight woods with carbon and aluminum
- RADiCAL blends a radial and progressive sidecut for a fun ride
- Sintered base is durable and fast in any snow condition
- Item #CDS0015
What do you think about this product?
March 27, 2020
Hey Backcountry Team, Could you put the Cardiff Goat Carbon Split in a 158cm lengh on a scale to get the weight? Thanks!