Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Spring Break Powder Glider Snowboard
A rocketship just waiting to take flight, the Capita Spring Break Powder Glider Snowboard is an innovative shape for the deepest days. Powder pillows, sweeping open-face turns, and massive airs blasted in the backcountry—it's all par for the course thanks to the extremely buoyant Surflite 2.0 Core, and extra wide mid-section and nose that make for unsinkable fun in powder.
With a wide nose and mid-section, the Powder Glider Snowboard keeps your nose up effortlessly for near zero-gravity float atop the world's deepest powder. Surf Rocker offers zero camber underfoot and a Surf Rock nose and tail for insane float on bottomless days, while the Surflite 2.0 core is a little thicker than your average core, but it's actually lighter and enhances buoyancy thanks to all the additional microscopic air pockets (just think about how thick surfboards are and how well they float in water). The Capita added Forged Carbon Diamond Packs around the inserts for lightning-fast response when you're weaving through trees and exploding out of pow slashes. When dreamy pow days are in the forecast, there's no other choice than the Powder Glider.
- Blast off into the deepest pow with this floaty dream deck
- Surf Rocker profile is based on smooth surfboard profiles
- Directional shape with swallowtail keeps nose up in deep snow
- Surflite 2.0 core is thicker, yet light and more buoyant
- Forged Carbon Quad packs enhance response and strength
- Holysheet fiberglass for more dynamic ride
- Plant-based Magic Bean resin for eco-friendlier performance
- Ultradrive base is ultra-dense for extreme speed
- Item #CPT008N