Canyon Coolers Prospector 103qt Cooler
The Canyon Coolers Prospector 103qt Cooler has cut its teeth as a reliable companion on rafting trips and weekend camping excursions, and it's ready to take on even more. The rotomolded construction is exceptionally durable and keeps ice for up to 12 days, depending on the use. Six tie-down slots and a built-in lip allow us to secure the cooler to rafts and truck beds to keep our loot secure. The extra length of the Prospector 103qt is ideal for storing long game meat after multi-day hunting trips or a few extra drinks for a weeklong float through the Grand.
- Rugged cooler to keep food cold on rough-and-tumble adventures
- 103-quart volume holds plenty of food and beverages for long trips
- Rotomolded plastic is able to handle hard-wearing use
- Double-walled design ensures items stay cold on multi-day trips
- Easy access front and side drain plugs empty out excess water
- One-handed EZ-Cam Flush Fit Latches secure a tight seal
- Built-in Lip to integrate the cooler into our raft frame
- Six tie-down slots allow us to access contents while cooler is secure
- Item #CCN000K
- rotomolded kayak plastic
- 97.5L (103qt)
- one-handed EZ-Cam Flush Fit latches, aluminum hinge
- [external] 37.5 x 21.25 x 18.5in, [internal] 31 x 13 x 13.25in
- 39lb 8oz
- rafting, camping, hunting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help