Why We Like The Helm MK II 29in Boost Coil Fork
Huckin, jumpin, and getting dirty every day is why we ride with the Cane Creek Helm MK 29in Boost Coil Fork. The big hit trail and enduro fork uses every bit of Cane Creek's knowledge in manufacturing prowess to create a suspension platform good enough for the race day and every day. Cane Creek utilizes a supple coal damper with preload adjustment for fine-tuning ride style along with a number of other adjustments found on performance forks.
- Performance fork tailored for trail and enduro riding
- Aluminum designed manufactured with Cane Creek's strict tolerances
- Upgraded fork see's damper and oil improvements
- Independent dials for a multitude of adjustment options
- Adjustable travel is easy and doesn't require additional items
- Item #CNE1WUD
- 140, 150, 160mm
- Stanchion Material
- Lower Material
- Crown Material
- Wheel Size
- 29in, 27.5+
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1-1/8 - 1-1/2in tapered
- Stanchion Diameter
- [external] high-speed compression, low-speed compression, low-speed rebound, spring preload, [internal] internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments (130 - 160mm)
- 15 x 110mm Boost (D-Loc bolt-on axle)
- Brake Compatibility
- post-mount disc
- Rotor Compatibility
- 180 - 203mm
- Claimed Weight
- 5lb 2.5oz (2340g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking, all-mountain, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help