Why We Like The Candide C2 Light Jacket
The Candide C2 Light Jacket keeps us dry and comfortable while skiing spring corn or bootpacking to the summit. The shell is designed to be light and packable while still offering superior waterproofness, so we can aim our tips into fluffy fields of powder and come out clean on the other side. The breathable fabric and underarm vents keep us cool, calm, and collected as we climb steep peaks in pursuit of untouched lines. Multiple pockets give us a variety of options to bring along all of our gear, and the intelligent design allows for full access to our pockets while we're wearing a backpack when we need a bit more space.
- Lightweight shell for getting in your springtime laps
- Highly breathable and waterproof material keeps you comfortable
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood protects from icy winds
- Zippered underarm vents allow you to dump heat on steep climbs
- Two point adjustable hem seals warmth in and snow out
- Six total pockets stow away everything you need in the mountains
- Front pocket is insulated by PrimaLoft Gold to keep devices charged
- Relaxed fit gives you a complete range of motion for maximum performance
- Item #CDE0009
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 2.5-layer, [face fabric] 55% polyester, 45% recycled polyester
- [pocket] Primaloft Gold (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 handwarmer, 1 external chest
- underarm zippers
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help