Why We Like The Candide C1 Jacket
The Candide C1 Jacket is made for powder days in the park, stomping side hits and throwing big airs. The ergonomic design offers plenty of room to comfortably twist and flip, and the longer hem length keeps snow out when we end up taking a seat off a rail. It's packed with cozy Primaloft insulation and offers incredible waterproofing, so we can stay warm and dry in the midst of heavy-hitting winter storms. The fitted hood and wrist gaiters keep the jacket in place no matter how many times we hit the send button off steep cliffs or massive jumps, keeping us protected from the elements from the first lift through the final descent.
- Tough snow jacket for hard-charging days at the resort
- Streamlined construction is waterproof and highly breathable
- Primaloft insulation helps regulate your body temperature
- Integrated wrist gaiters keep your sleeves in place in all conditions
- Adjustable powder skirt seals out blowing snow
- Fitted hood offers a tight fit to block bad weather
- Insulated media pocket keeps cold days from draining your battery
- Regular fit is ergonomically designed to move with you
- Item #CDE000S
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 57% polyester, 43% recycled polyester, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- Primaloft (60g)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- below hip
- fixed, fitted
- 1 zippered sleeve pass, 2 internal mesh, 1 front media
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help