Why We Like The Candide C1 Insulated Pant
Style, function, and sustainability come together to make the C1 Insulated Pant a staple for cold days on the mountain. The 2-layer membrane provides robust waterproof protection with ample breathability to match, keeping us dry without getting stuffy. Recycled materials in a relaxed fit create a modern look, while a reinforced instep adds durability in key areas.
- Insulated ski and snowboard pant made for durable performance
- 2-layer membrane is fully waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Synthetic insulation for lightweight, moisture-resistant warmth
- PFC-free, water-resistant treated face fabric sheds light snow
- Seams are fully sealed to completely block out seeping moisture
- External hook-and-loop adjusters at the waist for a secure fit
- Stretchy, waterproof boot gaiters keep snow out of your layers
- Secure side and cargo pockets stash your mountain essentials
- Item #CDE0005
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer [face fabric] 55% bio-based polyester, 43% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 40g Primaloft Silver Eco (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered side, 2 cargo
- zippered inner thigh
- belt loops, external hook-and-loop adjusters
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help