Normally known for super warm insulated jackets Canada Goose knocked it out of the park with the stylish and super functional Seawolf Jacket. This mid-thigh length rain jacket can pack into its own hood so you always have it nearby, and boasts a 3L Tri-Durance fabric that prevents rain and wind from penetrating your layers without limiting breathability. When you start working even harder underarm vents dump excess heat and the adjustable hood stays locked on your head to keep the weather out. Finally a split drop hem adds style, coverage, and maneuverability.
- Super functional rain jacket that daylights as a fashionable piece
- Tri-Durance fabric seals out weather while remaining breathable
- Fully sealed seams further prevent water from sneaking in
- Adjustable hood provides additional coverage during heavy storms
- Mid thigh length keeps you covered if you stop and sit down
- Vents under each arm help you dump excess heat when working hard
- Stowable design stuffs into hood so that you can find room for it
- Item #CDG009Q
- Tri-Durance (3-layer)
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 chest, 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered security
- underarm zips
- logo, hood, back panel
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2019
This Jacket Does It All
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 180 lbs
This jacket runs a little bit on the large side - I am 5'9", 180 lbs and a Medium gives me plenty of room to layer underneath. The fabric has a very clean feel and does not make you sweat, even when wearing it in warmer conditions, due to the breathable mesh panels inside (the underarm zippered vents help with this too!). I also love the reflective trim on the arm, cuffs and hood as I often walk my dog on dark roads at night. Haven't encountered a rainstorm yet that has yet been able to penetrate this jacket, likely due to all of the sealed seams and DWR coating. I must say I also appreciate that it is machine washable. At first I thought the price point was a little high , unitl I found out about the lifetime warranty (Canada Goose replaces or repairs at no charge for the lifetime of the jacket) and realized it is more an investment than anything else.