Resolute Down Parka
The Canada Goose Men's Resolute Down Parka has been field tested for the coldest places on earth, so you'll still feel like you're in Turks and Caicos even if you're hanging with emperor penguins in Antarctica or stationed in Siberia for months on end. For those who demand the ultimate in comfort and warmth in extreme conditions, the Resolute Parka has been crafted with water and wind resistant Arctic-Tech textile, stuffed to the brim with 625-fill Power White Duck Down, and outfitted with an adjustable tunnel hood and coyote fur ruff. A plethora of pockets store all your necessities while heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs seal out cold air. When the weather turns nasty, you can pull up the two-way zipper, fasten the storm flap and snow skirt, cinch down the waist drawcord, and bury your face into the fleece-lined chin guard. Even in low-light conditions, 3M reflective tape accents help keep you visible in the storm.
- Industrial-level protection in extreme weather conditions
- Arctic-Tech fabric shields your from wind and rain
- Luxurious 625-fill down keeps you warm in freezing temperatures
- Expedition-style pockets and ID sleeves
- Three-way adjustable tunnel hood with removable fur ruff
- Ribbed cuffs and snow skirt keep cold and snow out
- Two-way front zipper and fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Relaxed cut has a roomier fit through the body
- Item #CDG004U
- Arctic-Tech (nylon)
- 625-fill down
- Center Back Length
- removable fur trim
- 2 flap, 2 handwarmer, 1 sleeve utility, 2 sleeve, 2 chest, 3 internal
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Fur Information
- coyote, natural, Canada origin, CA 01201
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2017
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
Had the jacket for a couple years now. Used to work for a mining site in Nunavik (northern Quebec). I've never experienced such a warm jacket. Can put a simple tshirt underneath and go for a walk below -40C (+wind). No need to put multiple layers. Coyote fur is comforting and the hood allows you to make a long tunnel to prevent harsh wind to get to your face. In/out pockets are so big I can carry my thermos, food and extra clothing. Only drawback is that it cannot be worn for casual walking around town "down south" due to it's extreme warmth, but you don't buy this kind of parka for urban situations.