Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The PBI Chilliwack Bomber Down Jacket
When Canada Goose designed their Polar Bears International Chilliwack Bomber Down Jacket they had the Arctic in mind. Not only did they build it to withstand freezing cold temperatures, but they also donate a portion of every purchase to Polar Bears International to support the conservation of polar bear habitats. With this jacket, you get an ultra-warm cold-weather option to fight freezing cold wherever it finds you. It's loaded with down insulation to keep you toasty in coastal cities and mountain towns alike.
- Ultra-warm jacket designed for the freezing cold
- Proceeds from this jacket help preserve polar bear habitats
- 625-fill down keeps you warm when winter weather sweeps in
- Arctic Tech fabric is wind and water resistant for unexpected snow
- Ribbed waist and sleeve collars ensure the cold stays shut out
- Lots of pockets provide convenient storage and warmth for hands
- Fur-lined hood keeps your face warm in extreme temps and removes
- Item #CDG007X
5 based on 6 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.