Why We Like The Mackay Reversible Jacket
The Mackay keeps us warm and our look fresh with its heat-trapping down and reversible design. Light or dark. Smooth or baffles. This jacket gives us all the options, while the fabric-lined pockets give our hands respite from the biting air.
- Reversible jacket for wandering around blustery, frigid cities
- Light ripstop material resists wind and repels light precipitation
- Lofty down insulation traps in heat without weighing you down
- Stretch cuffs and storm flap seal out cold drafts
- Adjustable hood and drop-tail hem give extra coverage
- Item #CDGZ095
- 100% recycled nylon, DWR coating
- 750-fill white goose down
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable, 3-panel, insulated
- 2 zippered fabric-lined hand, 2 welt fabric-lined hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help