Winter walks are a must.
It's tough to find the will to take your dog out for a walk when the high is hovering in the single digits and there's a foot of snow outside your door, but Fido loves the snow, so suit up in the Canada Goose Men's Maccullouch Parka and get out for a walk. This Arctic-inspired jacket is packed full of down insulation for light and lofty warmth, and the durable textile fabric is made to withstand wetness from snow and light rain. Cinch the waist down tight to help lock in heat when you start to feel the chill as you wait to get the obligatory mid-walk coffee, and stash a pair of gloves in one of the four external pockets, so you don't lose any fingers as you trudge through the dog park.
- Embrace the coldest days of winter with this jacket
- Light and lofty down insulation offers serious warmth
- Durable textile fabric sheds moisture from snow
- Adjustable hood with shaping wire for added protection
- Reflective bands on chest promote visibility
- Multiple pockets stow daily necessities
- Item #CDG006V