Why We Like The Lodge Down Jacket
Every dedicated outdoor-lover needs a good down jacket, and when you've got the Canada Goose Lodge Down Jacket you'll have an always-reliable option for adventures in the mountain or around town. A staple of Canada Goose's lineup, this newest version has been given a clean matte finish to reduce the shiny, technical look without scaling back on any technical features.
- Toasty down jacket with versatility for the town and the mountains
- Windproof ripstop fabric keeps out blustery alpine breezes
- Down insulation provides body-hugging warmth in frigid temps
- DWR coating sheds moisture from light rain and falling snow
- Updated matte finish delivers a more casual and less techy look
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket and doubles as a camping pillow
- Collar and hem feature adjustable drawcord to shut out the cold
- Slim fit slides easily underneath a ski or alpine shell
- Item #CDG00B4
- nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- 750-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 26in
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered security, 1 mesh drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help