Hybridge Lite Jacket
The Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Lite Jacket is more athletically-inclined than most down insulators. It's remarkably packable so you can take it on hut trips or as an emergency layer on long backcountry tours, and softshell side panels provide plenty of stretchy mobility if you're touring or trekking. Canada Goose treated the shell to resist water, light moisture, or snowfall so you can wear it around town when it's wet out.
- Active-minded insulator made for trekking, touring, and casual wear
- 800-fill down insulation is remarkably light, lofty, and packable
- Water-resistant shell with stretchy, softshell side paneling
- Stretch binding around cuffs and thumbholes ensure a snug fit
- Jacket packs into left pocket for compact storage
- Item #CDGZ04V
- Feather-Light 10D [side panels] Tensile-Tech
- 800-fill down
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- elastic binding
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?