Select a Size
Select a Color
For active pursuits that may expose you to near-zero temperatures, the Canada Goose Hybridge Jacket uses Thermal Mapping technology to place warming down where it’s needed strategically and allowing heat to escape where it’s not. On the exterior, you’ll find Cordura Classic, that dependable and abrasion-resistant ally, ensuring your go-to jacket remains in top condition for years to come. Warming the body on the inside is Hutterite down rated to five degrees F to protect like your favorite campfire on the coldest nights. Handwarmer pockets provide refuge for cold fingers, and the full zip is backed with a storm flap to keep out any encroaching raindrops along your way.
- Slim-fitting durable winter jacket for active lifestyles
- Durable fabric and Dynamic Knit reduce snags and increase range of motion
- Thermal Mapping place warming insulation where you need it most
- Chin guard and Recessed Power Stretch fabric at wrists extend comfort
- Reflective detailing on front and back for low-light pursuits
- Item #CDGZ03J
- Cordura Classic
- 750 fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- [exterior] 2 zippered had, [interior] 1 zippered, 1 drop-in mesh
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?