Hybridge Perren Jacket
When you finally get to sneak up to the cabin for a weekend of snowmobiling, stay warm with the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Perren Jacket. Filled with 800-fill down, this jacket offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, to keep you comfortable even when the thermometer drops.
Flex points at the shoulders, elbows, and waist give the water-resistant shell dynamic stretch for flexibility and movement. The underarms and side panels are made from a laminated 3-layer softshell fabric with fleece backing for warmth and breathability, along with enhanced mobility. A stand-up collar offers extra protection from chilly breezes, while zippered cuffs make glove integration easy. Wear the Hybridge Perren Jacket on its own when you're restocking the woodpile or taking a walk around the property, or layer it under a burlier shell for proper midlayer warmth on long snowmobile adventures.
- Stay warm this winter with this functional performance jacket
- 800-fill down insulation touts a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight shell resists water to keep down working efficiently
- Stretch inserts provide enhanced mobility
- Underarm and side panels offer warmth, ventilation, and stretch
- Zippered cuff opening with gusset
- Slim fit maintains a modern look
- Item #CDG004R
- [face fabric] 30D Strati-Forma (nylon), [underarm and hem panels] Tensil-Knit (72% nylon, 28% spandex), [side panels] 3-layer Tri-Durance PF (86% nylon, 14% spandex)
- 800-Fill down
- Center Back Length
- 28 in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal mesh
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 8, 2017
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 180 lbs
Have been searching for a Canada Goose jacket for my son who lives in NYC. He is not for a bulky jacket and this fits the bill perfectly. Size M was generous even for a slim cut--long sleeves and longer length in the back to fit my 6'3" son. Can't wait to give it to him (early xmas) and my husband is very jealous. Hard to find so went ahead and bought it.
August 3, 2017
Hi, is this website trustworthy? Like is the coats real?