Forester Down Jacket
Keep warm during winter's worst with the Canada Goose Men's Forester Down Jacket. Lofty, 625-fill duck down insulation provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio, while the durable, water-resistant face fabric fends of light snow and rain. Pleated shoulder ensure comfortable, unrestricted motion as you go about your day, and quality details like the reinforced elbow patches, easily accessible pockets, and lined chin guard will have you reaching for this jacket time and time again. Complete with a slim, sleek fit for an elevated, go-with-anything aesthetic, the Forester will have you wishing that winter would never end.
- Fend off the cold in rugged winter jacket
- Duck down insulation traps body heat for reliable warmth
- Water-resistant fabric repels snow and light rain
- Shoulder pleats promote range of motion
- Elbow patches are reinforced to add durability
- Lined chin guard is comfortable against skin
- Slim fit provides a sleek, elevated aesthetic
- Item #CDG008D
- Q & A
Seriously warm jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 225lbs
Bought this for my husband:
This jacket is seriously warm - so much so that I can only wear it on really cold days, otherwise it's just too hot. Fits amazing and the quality is extremely high. These jackets are expensive but they're so good that they're worth every penny.