Select style & size:Select options
The bomb diggity.
When the weatherman calls for showers in the morning, but golden afternoons, reach for the Canada Goose Faber Bomber for Men. This mid-season jacket is style loaded, and perfect for the shoulder seasons when a jacket is a must, but insulation isn't. It's built to be tough, with Dura-Force material that stands up to tips and abrasion, but softens with time to wear like your favorite canvas jacket, but burlier. It loads you up with classic bomber style, and assorted pockets for stashing your wallet and phone. The front features both a full-length zipper to keep the wind out, and utilitarian buttons that add fashion points, and make for quick on-and-off when you want to let the breeze cut through. The Faber takes many style queues from Canada Goose's Chilliwack, but holds off on the down fill so that you can determine the best layering schematic for the day, and stay stylish when things warm up.
- A style-loaded jacket for cool spring days
- Dura-Force cuts through the breeze to keep you warm
- No insulation added so you can customize your layers
- Classic bomber style, with utilitarian buttons and cuffs
- Large pockets offer storage space for phone, wallet, keys
- Tonal emblem patch adds vintage style
- Item #CDG007L