Ellesmere Down Parka
- Puffy parka protects you from winter's harsher weather
- Arctic Tech shell is durably wind- and water-resistant
- Down insulation has a 5F to -13F temperature rating
- Removable, adjustable hood with removable coyote fur ruff
- Gusseted, articulated fit ensures full range of motion
- Adjustable hem and thumbholes ensure a secure fit
- Item #CDG00AN
- Arctic Tech
- removable, adjustable [fur ruff] removable
- 2 hand, 2 flap front, 1 drop-in interior, 2 mesh interior
- rib knit internal cuffs
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Fur Information
- coyote, natural, Canada origin, RN 99C5019
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2021
I really want to give this five stars!
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 108 lbs
I bought this in October knowing that Midwest winters can be harsh and cruel. As for warmth, it's almost TOO warm. I wore it when it was "only" 32 degrees outside and I was sweating - even wearing just a t-shirt underneath. Now for the reason I can't do five stars... the zipper! It is so frustrating trying to get the zipper at the bottom perfectly aligned to zip the darned thing! It literally takes me a minute to zip up and I can't be bothered most times since I'll be warm with it open anyway. But when you really need to keep warm, you'd better plan on spending a couple minutes getting your gear on so you can zip properly. Other than that, I absolutely LOVE this coat! I bought it in red because I work for the fire department. :) I definitely would recommend the coat, but be aware of the zipper function.
January 19, 2020
granddaughter this one
got for granddaughter she loves and is warm
November 10, 2020
I am 5'4" and broad-shouldered, and looking for a warm down parka that is not overwhelming. What is the back length on a large?