Down-filled bomber for frigid days.
As comfortable as it is stylish, the Canada Goose Men's Dunham Jacket wraps you in toasty warmth on cold days, while impressing just about everyone you encounter. Strategically-placed 675-fill power white goose down insulation molds to your body for tons of warmth without additional bulk, while the ultra-lightweight, water-resistant Feather-Light-Us fabric ensures you move easily and stay protected in passing storms.
Whether you're navigating the hustling, bustling city streets or just on an afternoon hike in the foothills, the three-layer stretch fabric at the inner elbows enhances natural movement and breathability to keep you comfy as you go. Plus, two fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets both stash essentials and act as a toasty respite for frozen fingers.
- Casual style meets bomber warmth in this winter classic
- Water-resistant polyester fabric sheds light precipitation
- 675-fill power white goose down wraps you in cozy warmth
- Regular fit allows for easy movement and layers underneath
- Fleece-lined zippered pockets keep your hands warm
- Item #CDG005L