Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Camp Down Hooded Jacket
Keep away the chill on cold winter days with the Canada Goose Camp Down Hooded Jacket. This warm yet lightweight jacket features toasty 750-fill down insulation to keep you warm as winter comes on and the temperature starts to dip. Its windproof fabric is also resistant to lighter rain and snow, so you'll stay dry and warm as high winds and snow flurries sweep through. In its newest update this jacket has switched up its style, trading in its shiny, technical-looking shell for one with a more casual matte finish, giving you an urban-friendly look that's ready to hit the town on cold nights. The insulated hood provides extra coverage and warmth when you need it, and Power Stretch cuffs give you a comfortable way to keep out chilly weather. And when you find yourself out for the day and the weather starts to warm up, you can stuff the jacket into its own inner pocket and tuck it away inside a tote bag or daypack until the chill returns.
- Mid-length insulated jacket for cold winter days in the city
- 750-fill down insulation offers comfortable warmth in chilly temps
- Water-resistant and windproof fabric protects against bad weather
- Adjustable and insulated hood provides coverage from wind and snow
- Power Stretch cuffs give you a comfortable way to keep out the chill
- Inner storm flap stops wind from creeping in the main zipper
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket for easier packing on long trips
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to ventilate on crowded subways
- Item #CDG00AS
4 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.