Armstrong Hooded Jacket
The Canada Goose Men's Armstrong Hooded Jacket is a down insulator suitable when winter is literally freezing. Its down insulation is temperature rated to stay warm in nearly zero degrees. The down is so lofty that you can pack the jacket into its own pocket for compact storage. Canada Goose reinforced high-abrasion areas with Cordura for long-lasting durability.
- Down jacket defends against winter's frigid temperatures
- Light, lofty down insulates with a 32F to 5F temperature rating
- Cordura-reinforced paneling ensures durability in key areas
- Adjustable hood and thumbholes assure secure coverage
- Jacket packs into internal pocket for compact storage
- Item #CDG00B2
- [elbows, shoulders, pockets, cuffs] Cordura
- 750-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [large] 30in
- 2 hand, 1 zippered internal, 1 mesh drop-in internal
- Power Stretch
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 25, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Says it’s a lightweight down jacket, but it is by far the warmest jacket I have ever owned, well worth the price, I love it. Can wear a t shirt under it in 15° weather and still be really warm. I like to wear it when I walk in the winter and it does not disappoint.