Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Arctic Rigger Insulated Coverall
Canada Goose designed the Men's Arctic Rigger Insulated Coverall for oil riggers in the Arctic. This one-piece suit boasts Canada Goose's warmest down insulation and most rugged weather protection to keep you comfortably warm as you work outside on a frigid winter day. Arctic Tech fabric is ruggedly resistant against sharp snowfall and brisk breezes. The removable fur ruff helps keep wind off your face, and there are adjustments at every opening for a complete closure from the cold. The legs have full-length zippers with internal boot gaiters for an easier on-and-off that doesn't hinder the suit's complete coverage.
- One-piece snow suit assures the utmost coverage from winter weather
- Arctic Tech shell is ruggedly water- and wind-resistant
- Down insulation is field-tested in sub-zero climates
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Adjustments at hood and cuffs completely seal out the cold
- Full-length leg zippers with internal boot gaiters
- Item #CDG0057
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.