Select a Size
Select a Color
When your winter travels are about to hit sub-zero temperature, the upscale and fortified Canada Goose Alliston Parka warms like your favorite campfire. On the outside, the Cordura Ripstop nylon shields against heavy winds and rain and withstands abrasions from backpacks and adventurous travels. The 750 power fill down insulates and warms down to negative thirteen-degree F, and the fleece-lined handwarmer pockets provide cozy caves for cold digits. A premium thermal hood features two-way adjustability to maintain the exterior protective shape. At the same time, the interior brim can be cinched down for protection, keeping the line of sight without sacrificing weather protection.
- Full-length, heavily insulated parka inspired by the Arctic
- Durable and weather resistant Ripstop nylon exterior
- Embrace below zero travels with confidence and style
- Reflective striping on hood for low-light adventuring
- Snap closure over full-length zip adds class and protection
- Item #CDGZ035
- [face fabric] Feather-Light Ripstop (100% nylon), DWR treatment
- 750 Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- [exterior] 2 snap hand, 2 zippered lower, [interior] 2 drop-in mesh
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?