Select style & size:Select options
The Storm Helmet is Camp USA's lightest brain bucket for alpinists, ski mountaineers, and rock climbers. Weighing around eight ounces, the Storm keeps your safety at an all time high without weighing your head down. Its open air design includes 22 vents for ample breathability, and it ensures a precise fit via removable padding and an adjustable dial.
- Camp USA's lightest helmet for climbing and ski mountaineering
- Open air design with 22 vents for breathability
- Precise fit with removable padding and adjustable dial
- Four chin strap buckles adjust to customize fit
- Headlamp compatibility accommodates alpine starts
- Item #CMP007E
- Q & A
Is it even on my head?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this helmet, and it's so light sometimes I forget it's even on my head.
Fit: I normally wear a small or medium and the Small size in this helmet fits my head great. I can wear a hat underneath or a man-bun and still feel comfortable.
Style: It definitely doesn't look like a turtle is on my head. Some helmets look so goofy on me but this one seems to have a sleek enough design to be stylish.
Functionality: So breathable, haven't had to use the impact foam but I'm glad it's there. The headlamp clips are easy to use and hold it still!
I would recommend this helmet as the one and done - use it for climbing or skiing or both!
Any sizing info available for this helmet (Small v Large)? The Storm isn't listed in the size chart for CAMP helmets.