From wandering alpine pitches to hair raising headpoints on grit, turn to the Camp USA Nylon Tricam for protecting horizontal cracks and pockets. Available in 13 different sizes for a wide range of placements, the versatile Tricam can be placed as an active cam or passive chock, making a few of these essential to every serious trad climbers rack.
- Tricam design allows you to place the pro as an active cam or passive chock
- Available in 13 sizes covering a range from 10mm to 140mm
- Ideal for protecting horizontal cracks and solution pockets
- High-strength nylon slings are color coded for easy size selection
- Item #CMP3310
- Placement Range
- [.125] 10 - 15mm, [.25] 13.5 - 25mm, [.5] 16 - 28mm,  20 - 30mm, [1.5] 26 - 38mm,  29 - 41mm, [2.5] 32 - 48mm,  38 - 54mm, [3.5] 41 - 60mm,  45 - 64mm,  57 - 89mm,  73 - 105mm,  92 - 140mm
- Claimed Weight
- [#0.125] 0.3oz, [#0.25] 0.7oz, [#0.5] 0.9oz, [#1] 1.2oz, [#1.5] 1.8oz, [#2] 1.9oz, [#2.5] 2.7oz, [#3] 3.2oz, [#3.5] 4.1oz, [#4] 4.9oz, [#5] 4.2oz, [#6] 7.1oz, [#7] 9.3oz
- Recommended Use
- trad climbing
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 10, 2022
- I've used it several times
Tricams are wonderful for all sorts of tricky placements. Pretty lightweight and more versatile than a wired stopper. Know how to clean them though as they can sometimes be tough to get out.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help