Select style & size:Select options
Torre 70L Haul Bag
- Technical haul bag designed for advanced aid climbs
- Tarpaulin fabric is super strong and extremely wear-resistant
- Padded shoulder straps tuck away when it's time to haul
- Removable waist belt doubles as a bosun chair
- Roll-top with buckled, cinch system for secure closure
- Large interior pocket secures valuables and personal belongings
- Webbing attachment points for clipping a portaledge and more
- Item #CSN001Z
- 4500D Tarpaulin TPU
- 70L (4272cu in)
- [internal] 1 large zippered security
- cinch system
- roll-top with buckle
- Claimed Weight
- 7lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?
October 2, 2019
Big ole bag
This is a great durable haul bag with gear loops up top to prevent any gear from getting swallowed into the black hole abyss that is this bag.
May 24, 2018
Really great haul bag!
"Having climbed over twenty big walls in Yosemite and El Cap a dozen times, I mainly use a mid-sized haul bag and/or couple it with a smaller bag for easier access to day snacks and water. When searching for the ideal haul bag, I am primarily concerned with fit and comfort while hiking heavy loads, durability (haul bags get A LOT of wear and tear on big walls), and small features that help my adventures on the wall go as smoothly as possible. The Torre 70 is my preferred size because larger haul bags make it difficult to access food, water, layers, etc. and smaller bags are too small for all the gear needed for two people. Here's a link to my full review I wrote for Dirtbag Dreams - http://bit.ly/2J2PQNu "