Select your style & size:Select options
Compact cooking convenience.
Eat well during minimalist overnighters and week-long backpacking trips alike with the Camp Chef Stryker Stove. This lightweight and compact camp stove is a convenient solution for making coffee, heating water for backpacking meals, and even cooking pasta when you're out in the wilderness.
Camp Chef offers the Stryker in both an isobutane canister version (the 100) or a propane version (the 150). The 100 is suited to those who want to take up as little space and weight as possible, such as on thru-hikes, while the 150 is better for campers who want the convenience of being able to pick up fuel at almost any sporting goods or grocery store. Besides the fact that the 150 stove and the type of fuel containers it uses are slightly heavier, the other main difference is that the smaller canisters pack up within the pot in the 100, while the larger propane containers have to be stored separately from the 150.
- Compact solution for cooking in the backcountry
- Isobutane (100) and propane (150) versions available
- Stove, stand, pot, and lid fit into mesh bag
- Insulated sleeve keeps contents warm and protects hands
- Wind protection increases efficiency
- Matchless ignition adds convenience
- Camp Chef makes cooking outdoors easy
- Item #CCF001R