More meat, please.
- Diffuser plate evenly distributes heat to eliminate hot spots, plus it catches and vaporizes drippings for juicy tender meat and easier cleanup
- Vented lid keeps in the heat and allows you to adjust the temperature so you get perfect meat
- Removable cast iron cooking surface keeps the heat and gives you an authentic BBQ flavor
- Fits Camp Chef's one-, two-, and three-burner stoves
- Item #CCF0030
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This grill box is awesome! If you want a perfectly grilled burger, steak, or even veggies this is your guy. Cooks anything you put on it evenly and the flavor that it brings out of the food is some of the best I have ever had. Take the restaurant and bring it to your backyard. You will not regret it and you will save money in the process!
Great addition to your car camping gear!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I picked this up after considering it for some time and I must say it doesn't disappoint. Just used it over a 3 day camping trip and it grilled like a champ! I have been so impressed with the Camp Chef line they have not disappointed. I would highly recommend adding this to your setup. Works perfectly with my Outdoorsman High Pressure 2-Burner Stove and the Explorer 2 burner. Pics to come on next trip out.
Glamp in style.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Took the BBQ box to Moab for four days of car camping, and it did not disappoint. Here is the rundown.
-The cast iron construction makes this box look and feel durable and sturdy, after wiping off a grease layer four days in the making the thing looks brand new.
-It only weighs 22 lbs so its not to bad to lug from the car to the kitchen, but it doesnt have any handles on the grill portion, so once it gets hot don't plan on adjusting/moving it.
-We used this to cook over a propane flame, charcoal briquettes, and over a wood fire. I recommend using briquettes or just placing it over your grill as you will get a more even distribution of heat, we had trouble cooking over the wood fire.
- the box performs great, and to be able to throw down and barbecue after a long day of hiking/biking/skiing/shredding/surfing/climbing makes for a happy campsite.
Bottom Line: Its a durable BBQ box that makes a great addition to any car camping setup. Buy it and get cooking.
Great addition to the base camp
The camp chef barbecue box performs as well as the one on the back porch. It adds a new and easy dimension to the base camp.
Is this compatable with a Coleman two burner stove?