Why We Like The Camelbak Circuit Hydration Vest
CamelBak built the Circuit Hydration Vest for minimalist runners who don't want a big pack cramping their stride. The Circuit keeps things light while the sternum and side straps keep the pack secure as we push for our PR or enjoy the satisfaction and endorphins of our regular training runs. We like the versatility of carrying our water on our back or up front—with either the 1.5 liter Crux reservoir or the convenient front pockets for our flasks or small water bottles. We also like the ventilated mesh to keep us cooler on hot runs—plus the sweat-proof pocket for electronics, key clip, and extra storage for snacks and energy gels.
- Versatile and ventilated hydration vest
- Adjustable chest straps for a custom fit
- Ripstop material is lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Tube Trap for easy, on-the-go hydration
- Reflective detailing for safety in low-light conditions
- Trekking pole attachments
- Safety whistle on sternum strap
- 5.5 liters of gear capacity + 1.5L water reservoir
- Item #CAMQ36J
- Responsible Collection
- 70D recycled nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- Shoulder Straps
- 3D Vent Mesh
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- 1.5L Crux
- Reservoir Included
- 1 zippered front, 2 drop-in front, 1 bladder
- Trekking Pole Carry
- 13.8 x 18.3 x 4.3in
- Claimed Weight
- run & training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help